Saturday, July 17, 2010

AVON in the News #1

Here's where we've seen AVON recently mentioned in magazines, or online.


Ever wonder what AVON's creative color director Jillian Dempsey (yes, Mrs. McDreamy) keeps in her purse? This article from Marie Claire will tell you. Interested in buying the AVON products she mentions? Check out my website.

Want to help plant trees in the rainforest? Read this article, also from Marie Claire, and then visit my site here to help out!

This article from Seventeen may be a little older, but who wouldn't want to steal Jordin Sparks does? And it's all mark. makeup. You can check out the full mark. line by visiting this page on my estore.


I think those three are plenty for today, I hope you enjoyed my news picks.

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment