Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to my new blog.

Hi there, my name is Alyssa and I am an AVON lady. That isn't all I do, but that is what inspired me to start this blog. Everyone wants to be healthy and beautiful, but not everyone has time to figure out what to do or what products to use. I am here to help. I will give you daily tips and reviews about beauty, health and fitness. I will also let you know what's new with AVON every other week. Don't worry, I won't only be reviewing AVON products, though that will probably be most of it simply because that is what I mostly use. I will take requests for AVON and non-AVON reviews, however if I cannot afford the product requested I will be unable to review. I also encourage my readers to ask me questions and will dedicate every Wednesday to answering questions to the best of my ability. If I can't find the answer I will do my best to find the proper answer. All questions must be related to my writing area, so keep that in mind before asking me questions about how to draw, or why your cat ran up a tree.

I look forward to writing for you all, and will do my best to keep this up without faltering.

No comments:

Post a Comment