Saturday, July 24, 2010

On Hold

As you may have noticed, I missed the last couple of days. Wednesday I missed on purpose, as this is the day I had set aside for reader questions and I just don't have any yet. I may see if I can fill it with something else next week. But I also missed Thursday and Friday, this is because I was not feeling well and the computer screen was hurting my head.  I may or may not be able to write any entries this upcoming week, as I am in a couple of theatre productions and one of them is going in to tech week on Monday.  It will be a mad dash to finish sets and costumes before we open.  Plus rehearsals will be close to six hours a day.  I will try to get in at least a couple, but no matter what should be back to blogging in August. Thanks for reading, and I hope you are eager to see what I have in store when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment